[TenTec] F.S. 546 Omni C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. 546 Omni C
From: k1gu@arrl.net (Ned Swartz)
Date: Mon Feb 24 21:39:45 2003
Omni C (or Omni D, Series C if you prefer) and 255 Power Supply with
speaker and ammeter. 2.4, 1.8, and 0.5 crystal filters.  Purchased from a
member of this reflector in late 1999.  Used by me through the 1999-2000
contest season.  Check my scores for that period, all done with this radio.
Unused since.  Previous owner had it checked by the factory in early 99
(minor adjustments).  I rebuilt the PTO using the Ten-Tec kit.  No obvious
appearance defects, which is to say, you have to look very very hard to
find the few minor scratches.  On-air skeds and jpg pictures on request.
Manuals, service report.  $500 shipped.

Ned
K1GU at arrl.net