[TenTec] T-kit 13xx series (esp. 1340) opinions?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-kit 13xx series (esp. 1340) opinions?
From: wb5jnc@juno.com (wb5jnc@juno.com)
Date: Sat Feb 1 22:11:15 2003
Greetings all,

I know there have been some posts on this subject over the past few years, but
I would like to hear pros & cons on the 13xx T-Kits, especially the 1340,
including comparisons to competitive products such as the Red Hot series, Small
Wonder Labs SWs, MFJ Cub, OHR, etc. Also, I would like to see if anyone has a
13xx (pref. 1340) they would allow to be "evaluated" -- or I might even
consider purchase of either a built, partially built, or unbuilt unit if the
price is right. (There is a motive to my madness -- e-mail me offline if you
want details. But just remember, curiosity killed the cat, HI HI!!!)

TNX/73, Al

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com