[TenTec] Spare Tuning Knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Spare Tuning Knobs
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Tue Mar 4 08:55:17 2003
Are any of you who have upgraded your Jupiter tuning knob as per the W5JAY
suggestion interestd in disposing of the original knob? I'm putting together
a home brew 301 encoder for my Omni VI. I managed to secure a NOS Oak
Grigsby encoder from someone here on the reflector (sorry, I think that he
only had one) and have mounted it in an enclosure and cabled it for the
radio. It works just fin, but it needs a knob. I know I could get a 564 knob
from TT, but I thought I'd try to see how an unwanted Jupiter tuning knob
would work.

73,
Mark, N8ME