[TenTec] Rig choices finally made

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rig choices finally made
From: ke4vpn@carolina.rr.com (ke4vpn)
Date: Wed Mar 5 18:53:19 2003
Hello
I have finally decided what to do here at the QTH hi. I am going to keep the
Corsair II station, because it is the best CW rig I have used thus far. I feel
like it is too nice of a rig to sell, cause it was hard to find in this
condition. I am going to run it along with the Argo V, and use the Argo for
mobile/portable  QRP work also. I bought another Pegasus for the PC control,
and im going to get a 320 to run dual receive on it. I really enjoy Carl's N4PY
software and the Pegasus does what I want for most purposes. What Carl has done
with the software is amazing and its wonderful to use and when the going gets
tough I will just turn on the Corsair II. The software for me is so much more
fun to use than the front panel rigs, and the rig does not have to be on the
operating table. I enjoy listening to SSB and SWL stations and the ARGO and the
Pegasus both do that very well. I also picked up a 6N2 for 6 meters, so I think
I have my bases covered for now. Thank you for all your replies and help. The
Omni VI+ will have to wait till more funds come this way hi. I really enjoy the
help from the list and look forward to using my new rigs.
Thanks
Ronnie
ke4vpn