[TenTec] Re: # 4 Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: # 4 Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?
From: w2agn@w2agn.net (W2AGN)
Date: Thu Mar 6 02:42:27 2003
It is amazing. I have never seen such rabid  loyalty. Ten Tec must have
become a cult. If ANYONE dares to make any negative observations, they are
immediately pilloried by this group.

Hey guys, Ten Tec is good. It has some features, such as QSK, that make it
my favorite. However, it is NOT perfect. Even the much vaunted (and still
absent) Orion will, I am sure, have its faults.

ARRL testing may have its faults, but it is the same for all the rigs they
have tested, so it is a good comparison. Sort of like an S meter.

Get real, guys. Geez, if the Orion comes out with figures lower than say,
the K2, I can see the Ten Tec Cult having a Kool Aid party.

+-++-++-++-++-+ John L. Sielke
 +-++-++-++-++-+ Ex-K3HLU,TF2WKT,W7JEF,W4MPC,N4JS