[TenTec] p.s. 9420 cables f/t: Wanted Herc II to OmniVI conrolcables

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] p.s. 9420 cables f/t: Wanted Herc II to OmniVI conrolcables
From: adb66856@yahoo.com (Allen Bush)
Date: Thu Mar 6 02:42:31 2003
I have been looking for that cable for some time.  If
you still have it I will gladly pay for it!  If it's
already sold, could you please pass along the PINOUTS
on both ends and any jumper locations as i have been
trying to get that information in order to MAKE one
for a long time!

Many thanks

Allen Bush, AE0Z