[TenTec] Misc. Orion comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Misc. Orion comments
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon Mar 10 19:22:17 2003
Correct Jim,  I think I stated "in basic terms"..  Your number of 6x is
good.

To get a perspective on the subject, to that end a $3000 product will have a
cost of some $500 to $600 in basic costs, ex-factory.  This presumes R&D
payback over a 1/2 life of the product, certain royalties and etc etc as you
have outlined.

73
Bob, K4TAX