[TenTec] FYI - copies of Ten Tec manuals FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FYI - copies of Ten Tec manuals FS
From: csturner@slonet.org (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Mon Mar 17 13:45:46 2003
Just FYI.  Last week I saw a guy selling CD's with .pdf copies of Ten
Tec manuals on eBay.  I had never seen a Ten Tec manual on CD.  I then
noticed at least two other guys selling copies of Ten Tec manuals over
the internet this week.  I wondered if these were legitimate copies,
I've recently been delving into copyright law :-) .  Scott tells me that
Ten Tec does not authorize anyone to make copies to sell.  He also
explains that the only exception is for an individual copy obtained from
Ten Tec originally.  (You can make a backup copy of your own Ten Tec
manual for yourself, of course.)

Clark
WA3JPG