[TenTec] Titan III amplifier information

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Titan III amplifier information
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Fri Mar 21 19:19:30 2003
Interesting that the Titan has evolved from 2 X 3CX800 to 1 X 3CX1600
and now 2 X 4CX800. I wonder why they are showing the "band stop" and
standard bandpass filter on the web site. I suppose just because they
are the standard pictures from the manual. I suppose that even if they
required evidence of an amateur radio license before giving that
information, it would still get diseminated pretty quickly, so why
bother hiding it.