[TenTec] Argo V Transmit Audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V Transmit Audio
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sun Mar 23 02:12:27 2003
Excellent, Bob! Your posting is required reading for all SSB operators. Ten
Tec could do worse than printing a copy - with your permission, of course -
to enclose with each radio they ship.

My only disappointment was in your (perhaps very wise) decision to defer
discussion of PEP, et al for another day.
After all watts are not always just watts, are they . . .?

BTW, I was tempted to make a private response to this posting, but we all
know what happened the last time I tried that!   <:}

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>