[TenTec] FS:Omni VI (Opt 3) + Accy's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Omni VI (Opt 3) + Accy's
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sun Mar 23 15:14:55 2003
Hi,

I realized that I have too many radios and not enough time so I'm offering
for sale my Omni VI w/ factory opt 3 upgrade (all the features of the VI+).
The radio includes the following accessories:

961 Power Supply / Speaker
288 1.8 kHz 6.3 MHz filter
285 500 Hz 6.3 MHz filter
282 250 Hz 6.3 MHz filter
257 Voice Synthesizer board
705 desk mic
RM3500 rack mount kit
Home brew remote encoder built around the same Oak Grigsby encoder used by
TT. The tuning rate of the encoder is the same as the main dial. I also will
include a home brew cable to allow connecting a 9 pin PC serial port and the
encoder to the 25 pin connector on the back of the Omni VI

The radio was back to TT in the spring of 2002 for checkout / alignment.
Everything works. The cabinet is in good shape. I did notice that the RTTY
tones in FSK need alignment. They appear to be about 130 Hz split rather
than 170, but no problem copying. With AFSK operation (of course) RTTY is
170 Hz.

I'd like $1800 plus shipping for the package. I would consider offers on
just the radio or the radio and some of the accessories, but will not sell
the accessories until the radio is sold. Would also consider trading the
radio plus cash towards an Orion.

73,
Mark, N8ME

email: mark@microenh.com
phone: 740 845-1877 (day / evening EST).