[TenTec] [Fwd: FS Omni VI Option 3 + access.]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Fwd: FS Omni VI Option 3 + access.]
From: k8mn@earthlink.net (Dave Heil)
Date: Thu Mar 27 17:27:50 2003
The Omni VI Option 3 is sold.

73,

Dave Heil K8MN

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FS Omni VI Option 3 + access.
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:27:44 +0000
From: Dave Heil <k8mn@earthlink.net>
To: tentec@contesting.com

Orion fever means I'm offering my Omni VI, factory upgraded with
Option 3 to include all features of the Omni VI+ including the installed
TCXO. The factory also installed a relay mod for the auxiliary RX
antenna jack which shorts the input during transmitter operation,
protecting the front end.

Included in the purchase are:

960 Power Supply and Speaker
288 1.8 kHz filter, 285 500 Hz amd 282 250 Hz 6.3 MHz filters
a 2.4 KHz filter in the N-1 slot and a 500 Kz in the N-2 slot.
257 Voice Synthesizer board
Original manual.

The transceiver is clean and unmarked and has just been modified and
factory realigned.  It is the A22MN, OH2/K8MN and 5H3US and has lived a
life of air conditioned comfort.

$1700 and I'll ship in the lower 48.  Additional shipping charges apply
for AK, HI or overseas.

Dave Heil K8MN
Cameron, WV