[TenTec] Ten-Tec Model 200 VFO FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Model 200 VFO FS
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Thu Mar 27 22:16:37 2003
I'm answering off the reflector, so as not to mess up any offers you may
get.

The 200 VFO is rare and you can probably get up to $200 for it. There's a
ham in Laurens, SC who has the matching TX-100 and would love to get hold of
that VFO. Would probably pay a lot for it. His name is Glenn and his call is
WA4AOS. His e-mail address is wa4aos@aol.com.

Hope this helps.

73, Winston  K4CWQ