[TenTec] Flash Upgrades.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Flash Upgrades.
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Fri Mar 28 20:01:59 2003
Hello Bill,
    I had a Jupiter and know what you mean.  I did enjoy that rig but
decided to trade it towards the Orion.
    Try as they might - there is no way that Ten-Tec could possibly do what
"we" can do.  We are all different (EXCEPT in one way - our love of Ten-Tec)
and we all will be doing different things with our Orion's.  WE will be the
ones to find "issues" and I have NO problem with that.  This is absolutely
fantastic!  Find something - call Ten-Tec - install update and have more
fun.  NO COMPLAINTS HERE!  I have never experienced this type of
interactivity before.  I forget how I heard of Ten-Tec but am sure glad that
I did!!!  I think that Scott and Stan are happy that I heard about Ten-Tec
as much as I am.
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???  Here I am sitting in front of this stupid
computer while the Orion is on the OTHER desk!!!  What will people think???
(Hope nobody notices!)
    Have a great weekend, don't forget the net, and get ready for the sale
on Monday!   73 all,  Bill
res0wsci@verizon.net

---