[TenTec] Orion Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Tuner
From: nq5t@attbi.com (nq5t@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 21:51:16 2003
The folks from LDG saw my post earlier about the Orion tuner and
filled me in on the situation re memory.

"At this time, the tuner that LDG currently supplies for the Orion
does not support memory tuning.  It is technically possible that the
memory tuning feature can be added in the future".

This is LDG's view.  I have not talked to anyone at Ten-Tec.

Tuning is so straightforward as is, I wonder about the value of
having a memory feature anyway.  It's quick (about 2 seconds max),
and works fine at low power.  Wouldn't bother me to leave well
enough alone.  But please don't throw darts at me if you can't live
without it :-)

Grant