[TenTec] LDG PT-11P Tuner?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LDG PT-11P Tuner?
From: n4py@qvssoftware.com (N4PY)
Date: Mon Mar 31 12:38:13 2003
Mark,

The tuner algorithm goes like this.  You tune to where you want to be and
then click "Rcl" to recall the tuner settings for this frequency.  The SWR
is checked and if the SWR is less than 2 to 1, you are all tuned.  This
takes one second.

If the SWR is more than 2 to 1, then the autotune command is automatically
sent to the tuner. The tuner will tune until it finds the best SWR.  This
takes about 5 seconds.  At the completion of the autotune cycle, I then
automatically send a store memory command.  So the next time you come to
this frequency, the settings are remembered.

So, all this action takes place with just one click from the user.  The
tuning process either takes 1 second or 5 seconds depending on whether the
saved settings are correct or not.

There is also a band setup button that you can use for each band.  You
select the antenna you want for the current band and then click "tuner
setup".  This causes all the corresponding memories for this band to be
computed and saved.

Carl Moreschi N4PY