[TenTec] Paddle connector / speaker connector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paddle connector / speaker connector
From: althofft@concentric.net (Tom A)
Date: Tue Apr 1 19:01:36 2003
I need to wire my Brown Brothers paddle in advance of the arrival of my
Orion.   Could someone tell me the dit-dah wiring of the tip/ring/sleeve
(I'm assuming it's a 1/8" stereo plug?).

Are there 2 headphone jacks on the front panel or is one for the paddle?

Can you run a pair of speakers in stereo to take advantage of  the stereo CW
system?   If so...are there 2 speaker connectors or a single stereo
connector to fan out to 2 speakers?  What size plug do I need for the
speakers?

Thanks!
Tom K2TA