[TenTec] FS Omni 6 plus op3

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni 6 plus op3
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 3 22:38:20 2003
Dear friends,

No, I am not going to sell the Omni 6+ and get an Orion. I just built a K2
and love it so much, I want to get the 100w amp and external tuner. So, my
Omni is up for sale.

I have INRAD filters in all filter slots. I have the model 301 remote tuning
knob for the Omni. There are no surprises with this radio, it plays
perfectly. The INRAD filters when cascaded are something to hear.

If the Omni does not sell in a few days I will consider selling the INRAD's
and the tuning knob separately.

Omni 6+ op3, INRAD's, remote tuning knob   $1575.00  plus shipping

Phone #  732-388-3717  Leave message on answering machine.
73 de Jim  K2ZF