[TenTec] Old Modes never die... they just get soundcard support!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Old Modes never die... they just get soundcard support!
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Fri Apr 4 15:04:45 2003
RTTY is still the most used digital mode in many MARS groups.  Some of the
newer digital modes are being tried but to date RTTY is still widely used.

I converted to sound card RTTY some time ago, and have no regrets.

Keith Lodahl
President, Rock River Radio Club
ARRL Official Emergency Station
ARRL Public Information Officer