[TenTec] More operating info Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More operating info Orion
From: ab7r@direcway.com (Greg Fischer)
Date: Sun Apr 6 22:54:25 2003
RigBlaster does not support particular radios.  That is up to the software you
are using.  If you are looking for just a straight thru isolation box from the
computer to the radio, I would recomment Donner's.  Just choose the one for the
Pegasus/Jupiter and it should work great.  You do not even need the RCA patch
assembly that comes with the rig as the donner interface terminates in a 5 pin
DIN.

Hope that helps.

GL
Greg