[TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Tue Apr 8 22:05:12 2003
Most of these "problems" sounds like design choices rather than bugs.  Have
patience.  All this will change as the firmware evolves.  That's the great
thing about being able to upgrade the firmware so easily.  I am confident
TenTec will get it right.

Also, when Tentec releases the programmer's manual with the computer control
command set in it, you can then use a computer control program to control
the radio.  I am planning on doing a new version of my software for it.  I
hope to make control of the Orion from a computer a real dream.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC