[TenTec] OMNI V Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V Problem
From: feutz@wctc.net (Ron Feutz)
Date: Mon Apr 14 23:29:11 2003
Hey guys,

Take it easy on the service department.  Nothing is tougher than finding
and fixing intermittants.  The darn things just never act up on the bench,
so the techs take their best shot, let it cook for awhile and  bang on it a
bit before sending it back. If it ain't broke on the bench, its darn hard
to fix it.  I bet they stick with it until you're satisfied and put a lot
of gratis labor into it before they are done.  Life in the radio repair
business.

73,

Ron - WA9IRV