[TenTec] Ten Tec vs. Inrad 9 MHz Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec vs. Inrad 9 MHz Filters
From: jdunbar28@mchsi.com (Jim Dunbar)
Date: Thu Apr 17 19:36:08 2003
Hi Carl,

I have a question.

Do you know if most of the new Orion owners are buying the Orion with the
optional filters installed, or are they buying the
Orion as a stock radio without any optional filters?

In other words is it essential to have the optional filters as part of the
radio for CW operations?

Thanks Ahead of Time,

Jim
K4PV