[TenTec] Computer Contol of the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer Contol of the Orion
From: w3frg@comcast.net (w3frg)
Date: Thu Apr 17 19:36:35 2003
[TenTec] Computer Contol of the Orion

Most of these "problems" sounds like design choices rather than bugs.
Have
patience.  All this will change as the firmware evolves.  That's the
great
thing about being able to upgrade the firmware so easily.  I am
confident
TenTec will get it right.

Also, when Tentec releases the programmer's manual with the computer
control
command set in it, you can then use a computer control program to
control
the radio.  I am planning on doing a new version of my software for
it.  I
hope to make control of the Orion from a computer a real dream.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC