[TenTec] Argo V and Carl's software for SWL

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V and Carl's software for SWL
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken Burrough)
Date: Sat Apr 19 13:19:33 2003
Good Afternoon

I am at my daughters house in kansas and just have to answer this one.  I have
the Argonaut V TCXO. With Carl's Control Program and the 307 speaker the
SWL'ing is great.  Also Carl has the CW Keyboard included in this program and I
do a lot of QRP CW from the computer.  I use the rmy files from my Jupiter in
the Argo and have more SWL frequencies then I can use.  I do a lot of frequency
scanning with the Argo V when doing other things around the radio room.

Ken/w8keb
w8keb@arrl