[TenTec] Enhanced SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Enhanced SSB
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen, Esq.)
Date: Sat Apr 19 15:10:25 2003
> What are the advantages of transmitting voice frequency components in the
> range of 50 to 300 Hz?

50-100 Hz...zero.
100-300 Hz.  Better balance with the area above 1K and perhaps less
listening fatigue over extended periods of time.

George, I think we all know that 300 Hz to 2 kHz in AM or SSB is all that's
absolutely required to satisfy the following....

 "No amateur station transmission shall occupy more bandwidth than necessary
for the information rate and emission type being transmitted, in accordance
with good amateur practice."

-Paul, W9AC