[TenTec] Fw: [HFpack] Re: Diamond (& Comet?) UHF-base antenna mount prob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: [HFpack] Re: Diamond (& Comet?) UHF-base antenna mount problem
From: w7kxb@cox.net (KXBill)
Date: Mon Apr 21 21:39:57 2003
----- Original Message -----
From: "KXBill" <w7kxb@cox.net>
To: "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 18:24
Subject: Re: [HFpack] Re: Diamond (& Comet?) UHF-base antenna mount
problem

Thanks Andy:
     FYI, Caig Laboratories has an interesting site:
http://www.caig.com/index1.htm  Along with ProGold, there are several
other interesting products that caught my interest for use around the
shack, such as PreserivIT and CaiKote.  Thanks for the tip.
     I have no pecuniary interest in Caig Laboratories.
Cheers
Bill Harris