[TenTec] Pegasus: No Output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus: No Output
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon Apr 21 23:29:32 2003
Jeff,

That really sounds crazy.  The only software things that can block CW
transmit are not being inside a ham band, TX Loop being on but not
connected, and Transmit Disable.  It sounds like you have those things
covered.  If the TX light comes on, the ALC light should also come on.  If
the TX light comes on with no ALC light, I would say the peg is broke.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC