[TenTec] Slightly OT: SSB vs AM (Warning!: Heavy Sarcasm)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Slightly OT: SSB vs AM (Warning!: Heavy Sarcasm)
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Tue Apr 22 23:27:00 2003
On a related note - - - Concerning this new DRM mode and receivers such as
the RX-320 - is this to say that if you do not have such a receiver and/or
computer with suitable sound card that you will NOT be able to listen to SW
broadcasts?  It would seem to me that more people are without such equipment
as there are with it.  Will DRM perhaps be compatible - much like color TV
programs were required to be viewable on black and white televisions and FM
stereo transmissions compatible with monaural receivers. Actually my old TV
was not black and white!  It was more of a beige color!  :-)
73, Bill
res0wsci@verizon.net

---