[TenTec] FS: Ten tec 238A Tuner and misc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten tec 238A Tuner and misc
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Sun Apr 27 18:24:18 2003
I have a Ten Tec Model 238A tuner for sale. It works perfect, has one small
mark on the front near the swr meter switch. I will ship it ups ground for
$315. I can send a pic if interested. I would consider a small 100 watt
tuner in trade, something that can be switched in and out of line.

Ameritron AL-811 amp, this is the 3 tube version and the tubes have about 10
minutes use on them. It is a 9 or better in looks, also comes with the a
Ameritron ARB-704 solid state switch $425 would prefer a local pickup in the
Dayton, Ohio area, but would consider shipping and the buyer to pay
shipping.

HP Omnibook 4150 PII 366 laptop computer. has 128 meg ram, 6g hard drive,
sound card, a pcmcia network/56kmodem adapter card. 2 batteries, cd rom and
3 1/2 floppy drive. USB/serial, and built in sound and more. Also have the
manual. It has windows 2000 O/S on it. Excellent 14" color screen. I've used
it to control my Argo 5 and also to run psk32 using winpsk.  $330 +
shipping.

Please email with any questions
Thanks
Tim