[TenTec] Outboard DSP: FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Outboard DSP: FS
From: chas.shaw@verizon.net (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Wed Apr 30 12:39:22 2003
Hi All,
        This discussion about external DSP units reminded me that I have one
which
is going unused.  It is a Timewave DSP-59+ (version 3.0) purchased new in
September of 1995 and it still looks and works like new.
        I used it with my Omni VI until I had upgrade #2 done.  I found it to
be
of great help on 160M CW and obtained my 160 DXCC using it.  It can
occasionally be of use on SSB, but really shines on CW.  I would suggest it
for use on any Omni VI (not upgraded) and earlier model Ten-Tec equipment.
        Note that this unit has provisions for instant QSK, and it really
works--speaker or phones.
        Asking $150 plus UPS shipping.  Not interested in trades.  Includes
original packaging and manual.  I will email digital photos if
desired.  Please contact me off the list only at:  chas.shaw@verizon.net

73, Chas. - N5UL