[TenTec] Scout modifications

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout modifications
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Thu May 1 20:43:13 2003
There was also a mod described in QST that helped with the drift issue.
I'll forward it to you if you like. Actually I didn't have much trouble
with the keyer, but when I used an external straight key I had a rapid
and severe drift as the heat from the final warmed up the PTO. The QST
mod keeps the FLS circuit active during transmit with an external key.
It just involves moving some wires around.

                        Bob WB2VUF