[TenTec] Need Omni 6+ help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Omni 6+ help
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 4 11:49:50 2003
Hmmm: Well, the NB is quite effective on both my "option 3"s and my native
VI+. However, during Field Day I have had a couple of  complaints,  the NB
control, the smaller knob in the upper leftmost pair, was close to mininum
and the NB  didn't seem to do much. Advancing the control eliminated most of
the noise.

But I haven't had the other problem on any of the three rigs - and I just
tried the VI+  and it is right on the money when I change from 80 to 40 LSB
and back.

73 Pete Allen  AC5E