[TenTec] Hello Orion Users

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hello Orion Users
From: wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net (Bill Miner)
Date: Mon May 5 21:40:49 2003
Bill and List,

FYI

Before you take advantage of the filter sale from Inrad for use in an
ORION I would check on the insertion loss of the Inrad filters to make
sure they are similar to the Ten Tec filters.  The filter positions in
the ORION are equalized for 'Ten Tec' filters and there is no adjustment
available.

Also, if you put in a 400 hz filter into the 500 hz filter position you
will loose the ability to adjust BW between 400 and 500 hz as the 500 hz
position is enabled when the DSP BW is 500 hz.

73,
Bill - K6WLM