[TenTec] Re: [TenTec_Orion] Orion Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [TenTec_Orion] Orion Filters
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed May 7 02:51:42 2003
Carl, I presume that your data is for the cascade of the analog roofing
filter and the IF DSP filter in each case.

Do you plan to make more extensive passband measurements using a noise
generator and spectral analysis program?

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>