[TenTec] Orion interface

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion interface
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Fri May 9 12:41:50 2003
Tommy,

Thanks for the update ... but just to make sure ... this ONLY
controls the MAIN rcvr/xmtr, correct ... NOT the SUB ... nor does
this include the 2nd set of amp keying/etc. options yet?

The interface allows the Orion to function just as your MP did there,
no more and no less at this point.

QSL?

The opportunity is still 'out there' as to making a setup that REALLY
can make use <and in some form of an automatic mode> of the
second set of keying/switching potential that the Orion offers ...

Sounds like that would make a great QST or NCJ article to write!

73 Billy AA4NU