[TenTec] WTB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB
From: mdonovan@ocol.com (Mike Donovan (Donovan Photos))
Date: Wed May 14 22:06:20 2003
Corsair II is boxed and ready for the post office.  I will mail it at noon
my time tomorrow.  I have used two boxes so that the power supply is
not in the same box as the radio.  When you get the radio, you will notice
an RCA cable.  It is for VFO out and it.  You must use it until you get the
external VFO or the radio will not work (that is the way it is designed).
Tentec says use a jumper....not having one I used a standard RCA to RCA
cable
that I included.

Mike Donovan  VE7EPQ