[TenTec] Dayton Feedback??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dayton Feedback??
From: wb8yqj@yahoo.com (Don Rasmussen)
Date: Fri May 16 20:33:28 2003
Hi Jim,

Interesting you mention that 7800, I saw the photo of
the "Mother of ALL HF transceivers" at the Gigaparts
website and it was under glass. Oh yeah, many many
processors and maybe like the old PC's they will have
open sockets for "DSP coprocessors".

For all those guys that though Orion is HUGE, well I
guess with the 7800 you will need to pour a tower base
under radio! Enormous.

73,
de WB8YQJ/6