[TenTec] TT MoJo Alert - HIGH

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT MoJo Alert - HIGH
From: nq5t@attbi.com (Grant Youngman)
Date: Sat May 17 13:43:01 2003
TT mojo?  This is the T-E-N-T-E-C list -- contrary to popular belief
that it has become the "see, we told you Icom would be the very
bestest, and we'll all be happier if we send our dollars offshore" list

I wonder why so much Icom mojo hangs out here, too?

A GlobeKing keeping the air waves (and the room) warm  .. now
THAT's "mojo" .. :-)