[TenTec] Orion questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion questions
From: tjednacz@ieee.org (Thomas Jednacz)
Date: Sun May 18 14:50:00 2003
OK all.... Now that I have been playing with this new rig for about 2 days
straight, I have a couple  questions to see if others perform the same or
maybe I have something set wrong, which certainly can be the case.

Hi Greg - Sometimes when you turn the rig on it boots strangely. Try turning
if off and on again and if that does not help then do a Master Reset - turn
rig off, hold the Main TX/RX button in while turning the rig on and continue
holding it until it says the Master Reset Complete. Save your USER SETTINGS
by answering NO to Erase User Memories?. If you have saved your User
Settings (USER 1 button) then a press of the button will get you back where
you started.

I have not heard the mushy audio or the tone you describe. My audio is
beautiful on both CW and SSB.

73, Tom, W7QF