[TenTec] ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ?
From: LJL160@aol.com (LJL160@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 20 13:15:29 2003
Hi again. Is the bezel the aluminum top strip or the front panel? How
scratchy is the case. These things don't bother me much anyways-I just wanna
know what Im dealing with. How is the numeric pad condition? I had a 5 before
btw and needed money fast so I let it go cheap. It was near new condx and
loaded. Oh well-again-thats why they call it "ham radio"!!!! My triton has
the external matching digital readout, external vfo. 160 meter converter,
match power supply- all in quite good shape. Triton is nice and good front
panel too.  Thanks-Lew KlNDV