[TenTec] Omni VI/3 ALC problem?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI/3 ALC problem?
From: W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com (W1GOR)
Date: Tue May 20 14:55:54 2003
Rob,

I use Radio Works line isolators in the feedline between the exciter and the
amp, between the amp and the transmatch, and at the feed point of the
antenna.  These line isolators are perfect for curing the kind of problems
(RF loops and feedback) that you describe.   Go to the Radio Works web page
for full information and some clever ideas to prevent this kind of problem
from occurring again.  A tuned interface is not needed...!

73, Larry - W1GOR