[TenTec] Re: Astron mod

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Astron mod
From: W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com (W1GOR)
Date: Thu May 22 06:42:37 2003
Do you happen to know if Astron power supplies are available with 'remote
sensing'..?  I've got several Lambda power supplies that DO have remote
sensing and they keep the voltage at the load-end of the cable at 13.8 VDC,
regardless of load changes.
BTW, the Lambda's have massive crowbars also..!

73, Larry - W1GOR