[TenTec] Orion Relfector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Relfector
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Mon May 26 12:55:01 2003
While it's off topic let me add my opinion. I don't think that
it's due to having a Yahoo account. I think it's due to using an
email link to click on a site. Why do I think this? I have two
yahoo accounts, this one that I use only for list email's and
another that I use as my general email. The one that I use to
respond to others gets about 50 spams a day in the bulk box and
about 5 in the inbox. This one that I never use for anything but
to respond to a list request gets about 1 spam a day in the bulk
box and maybe 2 a month in the inbox. This one has been active
for close to two years and the other for around four years. Spam
on the regular email has doubled in the last month. Spam on this
one hasn't changed. If it was a yahoo problem I would expect to
see about the same on both.

73 Jim K4CGY