[TenTec] Yahoo groups and SPAM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Yahoo groups and SPAM
From: wmarvin@hickorytech.net (Bill KB9IV)
Date: Wed May 28 19:03:38 2003
Hello,

I subscribe to numerous yahoo groups and receive zero spam.....why?  My ISP
Provider has a
top notch mail scrubber that doesn't allow to get very far..........infact I
need to check the site
to see if any good mail got trashed but not lost.  I manage the degree of
filtering too.
If your Internet provider is on the ball, junk mail would be a thing of the
past to their customers
free of charge.  Just my 1 cent.

73,

Bill  KB9IV