[TenTec] Future TT projects

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Future TT projects
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Mon Jun 2 10:02:33 2003
It's not a traditional business model. People do create out of interest,
without
promise of or desire for financial reward. TT by making inexpensive hardware
available will have a lot of control over the interface standards.
Interaction
with the developers and users will suggest changes that make sense and
afford
TT a much larger set 'design team' that will be investigating all the
'what if'
development paths, at no cost to TT, other than a small outlay to
establish the
initial 'orion derived' board set which will pay it's own way. It's just
another
product for another market, but TT benefits greatly from this market.

Look what happened with the IBM PC. TT is well positioned for the radio
analogue.

-Bob