[TenTec] On the practical side

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] On the practical side
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Mon Jun 2 19:45:35 2003
Rubbish, within three years the chip-set for TTP-C will cost no more than a
standard CAN chip-set does today from Vector! This will be on the order of
$7 to 10 per node for an 8 node system. The application tool chain already
exists.

This is NOT JETsons technology it IS 2003 technology and available in high
volumes for automotive applications in 2005. Don't believe me? Visdit
TTTech.com and learn something!!!