[TenTec] TenTec Mic Connectors

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Mic Connectors
From: lejeuned@centurytel.net (David W LeJeune, Sr)
Date: Wed Jun 4 13:25:48 2003
Thanks to all that responded.  My local Radio Shack did not have the part,
but was able to get it on line from Radio Shack.  Problem solved (or will be
when I get the parts.)  Thanks to all.  (Can't use it now anyway - sent the
OMNI VI+ in for maintenance- little thing about sensitivity - when I got the
Jupiter it was obvious that my problems with the OMNI VI+ was more than just
an insensitive S-Meter (:>}

Dave K5WNV