[TenTec] hp Z3801A Interface Unit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] hp Z3801A Interface Unit
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu Jun 5 14:17:56 2003
> What kind of mod did you do inside the RX340?

Oops,  I messed up;  the mod to provide an antenna
signal INTO the RX-340 was made inside the Orion --
no changes internal to the 340......guess I was typing
to fast,  and was becoming more frustrated about this
RS422 interface box stuff,  hi.

We routed the antenna input signal (the one destined
within the Orion to its' subrcvr) also to the "spare"
connector on the back panel of the Orion.  That is
now the antenna input signal to the RX340 when it
is being used as the subrcvr along with the Orion.

73,  Jim  KH7M