[TenTec] Need Century 21 help...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Century 21 help...
From: jfarler@peoplepc.com (John Farler)
Date: Sat Jun 7 17:50:31 2003
I have a Century 21 that works pretty well....rebuilt the
pto and it works OK now.

It has a problem with the narrow position of the audio
filter 500 Hz. position.  It has noise when switched
there and no signal comes through...Other positions OK.

It appears I would have to do considerable disassembly
to get to the components...anyone have any experience
with malfunction and noise in this filter?  It isn't
too complicated as a circuit, but thought someone here
might suggestion some checks that can be made without
disassembly...I think most components can be reached
for measurements without disassembly.

Thanks, 73,
John Farler, K4AVX
jfarler@peoplepc.com